Skip to content
- To provide quality Milk and milk products to urban consumers at competitive prices.
- To facilitate rural development by providing opportunities for self-employment at village level, thereby preventing migration to urban areas, introducing cash economy & opportunity for steady income.
- To provide technical input services like veterinary services, artificial insemination, supply of balanced cattle feed & Fodder seed materials etc., to milk producers.
- To provide assured market & remunerative price for the milk produced by the farmer members of the co-operative societies.
- To organize Dairy Co-operative Societies at Village level and dissemination of information like good dairy animal husbandry and breeding practices & Clean Milk Production through Extension Services.