The Union is implementing several programs to increase milk production and also to reduce the cost of milk production in the milk shed area. Balanced cattle feed is being procured from the Cattle Feed Plants of KMF for distribution among member producers.
- African Tall Maize and velvet bean seed productions are being taken up annually
- Providing subsidy for Azolla cultivation, Urea treatment of straw and for silage making.
- Supply of African Tall Maize, SSG, Cowpea and other fodder seeds at subsidized cost.
- Supply of Area specific mineral mixture at subsidized price.
- Supply of Compound cattle feed to all the milk cooperatives as per their requirement at affordable prices.
- Supply of Improved varieties of Grass root slips like Co-1, Co-2, Co-3 at subsidized cost